Thursday, December 17, 2009

After Waltz

10 of december that day that i been long waiting for has finally come !! but there is apocalyse await after 2-3 month , wish me luck ,yesterday we having MTE MP . very memorable night , among so many MP , each and every of them are special for me , but yesterday is different , it give me a kind of feel like hard to let go :D thank for all MTE that make the night epic
the next thing i want to do
1.is find a job , i dont care as long is legal haha !!
2.go vacation hell yeah , travel , hiking , diving , flying , space exploring etc..etc
3.gana accompany my lover go shopping haha
4.improve bboy skill as i ad promise myself since after spm hahahaha !!!!
5.futsal !!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.Enjoy !!!
7.im gana buy myself a ps3 for god of war 3 and GTA V no kidding
8.play play and play is all about play i dont care :D

No comments: