Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Interest

Talk about my interest .. i think is a long way to go man ..... i have many interest ... but mainly is rear pet , ps2-ing , hanging out , futsal , last but not least ... sleeping zzzzz !! hoho !! in pet i can rear any kind of pet bside insect ... but my parent would not agree me rearing reptile or anything that is endanger to our life or wat haha !! that why i so enjoy going zoo , pet store , wild life protected jungle lik nasional park ... my interest is to see those animal haha ! mayb u feel im weir .. than is my ps2 ... i still remember i get my ps2 after my upsr .. knw why ?? coz i score 2 A's in upsr ... proud ?? i not think so coz is consider quite terrible that time as i alway been compared ... i stil remember that i buy the ps2 from bukit raja jj sonic station haha that time cost plus few buck reach 1k lo .. now i think so 400+ can get 1 .. than i stated to addicted to it but not so terrible until cant eat la .. still remember when my parent went oversea traveling ... and my finger due to play too long by pressing the anolog button end up my finger bongkak !!! sound funny right ?? it sound funny for me as well haha !! until knw i stil playing it ... and the current game that i most play is silent hill4 and wwe 2008 smack down VS raw !! woow is pretty cool but is not encourage been play by my dad coz he found that game is abit violence haha !! than is another i will do when i so very free and feel bored is .. hanging out haha !! with some of my close friend even sometime 3 person going for a movie ... got few time is 2 person going for movie .. he is boy as well.. but just wana clearify that ... im not gay !! haha !! many people said hanging out is waste of time .. but if think in bright side is not so bad as well .... as u can buide a good friendship btwn u and ur friend .. no question ... and also .... run the economic smooth .. by money spending .. u knw if u dosen eat u wont give a poo ... in economic as well .. if u stingy duwan to spend money .. how other people gana earn and how the economic gana move right ?? so i does not fully agree that hang out (lepak) is a bad habit ... it might relax ur streefull minded as well .. just see how u do it wisely ... aikzzz until here la i wana sleep ad muahahah !! i feel lik just writing a daily .. even it does not look so ^.^

No comments: